Friday, April 04, 2014

ESO Launch!!

I started working at Zenimax Online in April of 2012. This new adventure took me from Colorado to Maryland.  There I joined the team to create The Elder Scrolls Online as a world builder.  At the time it was a new term for me. It may be a newer term for the industry. Unlike other jobs I was going to concentrate on building the worlds using already created assets/models.  I thought at first,  will this limit me, will I lose previously learned skills.  Just the opposite actually.  I gained a much stronger grasp on composition and flow within a shot or a player area.
We are now upon our PC/Mac launch :)   If you have worked in the gaming industry or have friends that are in it,  you know that a game launch can be far and few between. 

Featured video game trailer on Hulu (screencap) hehe Silly I know











Our company provided us with the Imperial Special Edition box. It came with an epic sculpture.



No comments: